TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
PURPOSE AND GENERAL
Through its site www.zapatillasartesanas.com, the company provides information about its products and offers the possibility of acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services should have the status of "Customer", filling in the registration form and following the steps subsequently communicated by the company via email. Customer status implies adherence to the Conditions of Use published at the time they access the Website.
In any case, there are pages accessible to individuals or legal entities that have not registered or initiated a purchase of a product yet (hereinafter, "Users") Website. In this sense, users who access these parts of the Website agree to submit to the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, to the extent it may be applicable to them.
The company wants to inform its customers and users that it is exclusively addressed to people over 18 and the territory in which accepts and distributes orders is included in the countries listed in the registration form (hereinafter, the "Territory"). THE COMPANY does not ship orders to countries that are not available in the registration form. If a user were interested in receiving an article in a country that is not on the registration form should contact the company via the form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would study their request and inform about it.
CONTACT: For any doubt, question or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to: email@example.com
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on information provided by the suppliers of Distribuciones Rafa Ramirez, S.L.U. However, the information given on each product, as well as photographs or videos relating thereto and trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind exposed in www.zapatillasartesanas.com are just a guide.
All prices of the products listed through the website include VAT and other taxes that may apply. However, these prices do not include the cost of sending the products, which are listed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
THE COMPANY informs customers that footwear is produced on order. The company will make every effort to please all its customers on demand for footwear. In the event that the product could not be manufactured after the order has been made, the customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of this. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of material for shoemaking does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation, the customer wants to return the delivered product they should follow the provisions of section Return.
The Customer agrees to pay when placing the order. The initial price listed on the website for each of the products offered will be added corresponding to the relevant shipping costs rates. In any case, these tariffs will be reported to the customer before completing the purchase.
The ticket or receipt corresponding to the purchase order will be available and displayed on www.zapatillasartesanas.com in "My account", "My Orders".
The Customer shall pay the amount of their order by:
- TPV: Credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, 4B, MASTERCARD)
- Credit Transfer
- Payment on delivery
In the case of TPV through credit card, your data is transmitted securely by means of an SSL connection directly to your bank, which accepts or rejects the payment at any time as www.zapatillasartesanas.com cannot get or retain it.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer we will send you an informative e-mail in which your order and the account where the transfer should be done will appear, we will ship the order the moment we receive your receipt.
If you prefer to pay through Paypal you only have to provide your account, you can also make payment by credit card through Paypal without having an account.
In the case of payment on delivery there will be a surcharge of 2.10 euros taxes included.
The Customer shall notify the Company any improper or fraudulent charge to the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, in the shortest time possible for the company to make the necessary arrangements.
EXECUTION OF ORDERS
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
The company will accept order cancellations upon request before sending it. For cancellation you must request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSSES.
I. Product delivery
The company is committed to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address that the Customer points in the order form. In order to optimize the delivery, we would appreciate the customer to indicate an address in which the order can be delivered during normal working hours.
The company is not responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
II. Turnaround Time
Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum of 15 working days starting from the order confirmation, although the usual delivery of the COMPANY is between 5 and 10 days after completion of the order.
These deadlines are average, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, it is possible to vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delayed deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered completed from the moment in which the carrier makes the product available to the customer, which is achieved through the control system used by the carrier.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to the company, the customer may cancel their order in accordance with the procedure described in "Return". They shall not be considered delays in delivery cases where the order has been made available to the Customer by the carrier within the agreed time and has not been able to be delivered by cause attributable to the Customer.
The freight charges will depend on the country of destination and the weight of the package, our application will calculate the amount and notify it before accepting the order.
Once the order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email notifying that your order has been accepted and is being sent.
For reasons of safety, the company will not send any orders to PO boxes or military bases, or accept any order where it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and address.
III. Data Delivery, Orders not delivered and Losses
If the Customer is absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. The company hires, as part of the courier delivery service, a series of follow-up actions aimed at ensuring that the delivery occurs.
If after 7 working days from dispatch the order delivery has not been arranged, the customer should contact the company. If the Customer does not do so after 10 days from dispatch, the order will be returned to our stores and the Customer will be responsible for the shipping and return to the origin of the goods, as well as any costs associated to management.
If the reason why the delivery has not been made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, response times of our carriers typically range from one to three weeks.
IV. Diligence in delivery
The Customer must check the condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of the company, makes the delivery of the ordered product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could detect on the packaging. If subsequently, once the product has been revised, the Customer detects any incident such as stroke, fracture, signs of having been opened or any damage caused in the shipping, the customer undertakes to inform THE COMPANY via email in the shortest possible time, before 24 hours from delivery. From that time such incidents will not be addressed (only warranty parts).
To return a product the buyer has 7 calendar days from receipt of order.
The products should be returned in the same condition in which you received them, along with their full original packaging, labels and any accessories related thereto. The buyer will be responsible for proving that the goods have been returned so they should always send their returns by certifying delivery system for their safety.
The buyer will be responsible for the costs of returning the product and under no circumstances will accept freight for returns sent.
If the recipient of the product is different from the person who made the payment, repayment of the money will be made to the person who made the payment.
Once we confirm that the products comply with all the specifications of the Return Policy, we will send you an email informing you that the return has been accepted. Whatever the payment system used by you, the refund will be launched as quickly as possible but always within 15 days of receipt of the returned product in our warehouse.
The transport costs of returning the product will be borne by the buyer.
To make a return the buyer should send the products to the following address:
Rafa Ramirez distributions, S.L.U.
C / L'Empedrat 1
46830 Benigànim (Valencia)
RETURN OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
If you receive a defective product or wrong order, please contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the error or defect with your personal data.
In the case of problems with packing, you should tell the courier company at the time of receipt of order, indicating it on the delivery receipt or electronic tablet dealer.
We will proceed to carefully examine the returned product and will notify you by email within a reasonable time whether any refund or replacement proceeds. The refund or replacement item shall be made as soon as possible and in any event within 15 days from the date that we send an email confirming that the return will be replacing the nonconforming item.
Amounts paid for products that are returned because of any fault or defect, when one exists, will be refunded in full, including costs incurred to deliver the item and the costs that the buyer had incurred to return it to us. The refund will be made by the same payment method used to pay for the purchase.
The company owns all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, by way of example but not limited to photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included in the website.
Customers and users are warned that these rights are protected by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Furthermore, without prejudice to the above, the content of this website has the consideration of computer program and therefore it is also applicable throughout the Spanish and European Community legislation in force on the subject.
Total or partial reproduction of this website or any of its contents, without the express written consent of THE COMPANY is expressly prohibited.
The copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, marketing, public communication and / or any other action that involves a violation of the Spanish regulations and / or intrusion in intellectual and / or industrial property is also strictly prohibited as well as the use of Web content except with the prior express written consent of the company.
The company reports that it does not grant licence or authorization whatsoever on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or any other right related directly or indirectly to the contents included in the web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain for information and service is authorized, provided that full acknowledgment of the source is made, being the user the only responsible for the misuse of them.
ACCESS AND STAY IN THE WEB. OUR CONTENT
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their behaviour to access information from the Web, while operating in the same and after access.
As a result of this, Clients and Users are solely responsible before the company and third parties:
1. The consequences that may result from the use for illegal purposes or contrary effects to this document, of any content of the Web, developed or not by the company, published or not officially on its behalf.
2. As for the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the contents of this document and adversely affecting the interests or rights of third parties, or which in any way could damage, disable or impair the website or its services or impede the normal enjoyment by other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the content when appropriate and to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, and deny access to the Web to customers and users who make a bad use of content and / or breach any of the conditions listed herein.
The company reports that it does not guarantee:
1. The access to the Web and / or web link will be uninterrupted or error free.
2. That the content or software that customers and users access via the Web or the Web link does not contain any errors, computer viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the system or in the electronic documents and files stored on their computer system or cause other damage.
3. The use of the information or content of this website or linked websites that customers and users might do for their own purposes.
The information contained on this website must be considered by Customers and Users informational and guidance, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website and therefore assumes no responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may arise for users or any inaccuracies present in the Web.
THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility, but is not limited to title:
1. The use that customers or users may make of the materials in this site or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and / or industrial property rights of contents of the Web or third parties.
2. Of the possible damages to Customers or Users caused by normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, organization or location of the content and / or access to the Web and, in general, mistakes or problems arising in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the website or a program provides to the user.
3. The contents of those pages to which customers or users can access from links in the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. From the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to the company through contractual means.
5. Access from minors to the content included in the Web, being the responsibility of parents or guardians to exercise proper control over the activity of children or minors in their care or install any of the tools to control the use of Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content unsuitable for minors, and (ii) sending personal data without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
6. Communications and dialogues in the course of debates, forums, chats and virtual communities organized through or around the Web and / or linked websites, or liable, therefore, for any damage and prejudice suffered by Customers or individual and / or collective members as a result of those communications and / or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any way when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in access to the Website by Customers when entering their data in the order form, slowness or inability in the reception of the order confirmation by the recipients or any anomalies that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet, fortuitous events or force majeure and other unforeseen contingencies external to the good faith of the company.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, defaced or incomplete transmissions so that there is no guarantee that the website services are constantly operational.
3. Errors or damage to the website for inefficient use of the service and bad faith by the Customer.
4. Non-operational or problems with the email address provided by the Customer for sending order confirmation.
5. In any case, the company is committed to solving problems that may arise and provide all necessary support to Customer to reach a speedy and satisfactory resolution of the issue.
6. Furthermore, the company is entitled to conduct within defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to encourage the registration of new members in their service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, to extend them communicating properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any participant of the promotion in the event of any abnormality, abuse or unethical behavior involving the same.
Customers and Users undertake to navigate the website and use the content in good faith.
Customer data will be used for sending through email the sales made by the company and for delivery of purchases.
By simply visiting the site, users do not provide any personal information or are obligated to provide it.
The company is committed to keep the strictest confidence over the information provided and use it only for the purposes specified.
The company presumes that the data have been entered by their owner or person authorized, and thus they are correct and accurate.
It corresponds to Customers updating their own data. At any time, the customer has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all personal data contained in the various registration forms. To change or update their personal details Customers must access www.zapatillasartesanas.com, 'My Account'. To cancel your account, write an email from the email of your account firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cancel Account".
Therefore, the Customer is responsible for the veracity of the data and the company will not be responsible for the inaccuracy of customers personal data. Under the current legislation on data protection, the company has adopted the security levels appropriate to the data provided by customers and also has installed all means and measures available to avoid loss, improper usage, alteration, unauthorized access and removal thereof.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document which does not imply in any way renouncing them unless explicit recognition by the company or statute of limitations applicable in each case.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation and configuration of the Website and these Terms. For this, the company endorses you to read them carefully each time you access the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION